nanog mailing list archives

Re: ISIS Monitoring & Visualisation Requirements

From: "Peter Galbavy" <peter.galbavy () knowtion net>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:23:55 -0000

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged.  If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is
strictly forbidden.

I disagree with your statement of confidentiality and do not submit to your
or your company's policy.

Anyone else on NANOG getting more annoyed by these auto-sigs ? I ban people
from my own lists until they can make their mail systems work...

Peter