nanog mailing list archives

Re: Web Based "BGP Toolkit" and "Peering Analysis"

From: Stephen Griffin <stephen.griffin () rcn com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 01:09:41 -0400 (EDT)

In the referenced message, Randy Neals said:

I found this web site has some interesting tools which can generate
routing reports and suggested BGP configs from a database containing
Route Table, RADB and Registry Data.

http://www.netconfigs.com/

The interesting stuff is under "AS Peering Analysis" and "Cisco BGP
Config Toolkit".

(I have no affiliation with this web page.)

Regards,
Randy

They are spammers, and hence should be avoided. They suggested (if I remember
their pitch correctly) routing to destinations on the internet _through_
customers.

No offense, but your message (including the "I have no affiliation" statement)
looks like more spam for/from them.