nanog mailing list archives

Re: To CAIS Engineers - WAKE UP AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CUSTOMERS

From: "John Palmer (NANOG Acct)" <nanog () adns net>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 19:28:26 -0500

     John Palmer wrote:
   > I don't think the technology is the problem, but the competence
   > (or lack of it) amongst the major players.
   > All of our problems have not been related to the DSL technology
itself, but
   > rather the screwups of the providers.

Have you considered the possibility that you weren't paying for
competence?  If you chose to call the _business_ services group of any of
the involved providers, and order a T1 at normal price, you might
discover whether they're competent or not.

                               -Bill

 Excuse me,  but we are a Business customer and are paying for
business-class
service. We dont need a T-1 because we dont need that bandwidth.