nanog mailing list archives

Re: Broken Internet?

From: Adam McKenna <adam () flounder net>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 01:26:24 -0800

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 01:08:53AM -0800, Roeland Meyer wrote:
Aha! I remember you now ...

Say "multi-site distributed cluster". Other sites have to talk to it.

What other sites?  Is Colonel Beauregard[1] your DBA?

You decided to run a business on DSL, and now you're paying
the price for
that.  You really have nothing to complain about except your own bad
judgement.  Why is this thread still going?

Now, the last I looked, DSL was SUPPOSED to be sold to businesses. The poor
consumer is stuck the cable. BTW, the DSL worked fine, right up until Covad
cut it off.

DSL has always been a cheap, semi-reliable solution for people that didn't
want to pay the money for a dedicated circuit.  If you believe otherwise then
you were duped by a sales droid.

Do you always blame your sister for getting raped?

You're an ass.

By the way, tell your broken mailer to stop CC'ing me on every post.

--Adam

[1] http://www.merit.edu/mail.archives/nanog/2001-01/msg00852.html