nanog mailing list archives

Re: VPN Illegal In-Migration

From: Scott Francis <darkuncle () darkuncle net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 15:14:47 -0700

On Tue, Jul 03, 2001 at 03:23:33PM -0500, Troy Corbin exclaimed:

Kysi-

You have sent me this message twice in the past 5 minutes detailing your
fears about Mexican Covert Operations and their threat to our internet
freedom. Please put the bong down, stop doing using crystal meth, and do
something useful.
-t

And all this time, I thought B1FF had been unable to find anyone with whom to
produce offspring ...

kysi ferul <redwingblakburdz () yahoo com> wrote:
we evenb heard the rumour that many of the Mexican trucks would actually be
MOBILE COMMAND CENTERS...virtual rolling LANS and ISP on the go's?
The 'take-down' of the GRID and/or the  TAKEOVER of the TELECOMMUNICATIONS
in the contiguous 48 has been often times expressed in MOVIE BOOK and TV
SHOW,,,but we are so slow on the UPTAKE...it is to our best interests to
make the INTERNET CLEAN AND SAFE...but FREE!  And that can NOT happen unless
everyone GROWS UP!  (Ands that ESPECIALLY 'means' ..."FROGFACE!")

--
Scott Francis                   darkuncle@ [home:] d a r k u n c l e . n e t
UNIX | IP networks | security | sysadmin | caffeine | BOFH | general geekery