nanog mailing list archives

RE: Network for Sale

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () robotics net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 18:02:41 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Scott Patterson wrote:

So Nathan,

How's the Fire fighting business these days?  Hope all is going
well for ya!  Maybe we'll see each other in the keys sometime
soon.  Enjoy life, its too short to hold grudges
forever..........

Hehe, I only do that as a volunteer and as far as grudges, you put 4 years
of your life into a company and have VCs take it and leave you with out a
cent. I am over netrail, I just thought it was a cute reply to a small
tier one provider. ;-)

P.S. I am not a big fan of the keys, anywhere else?

<>
Nathan Stratton                         CTO, Exario Networks, Inc.
nathan () robotics net                     nathan () exario net
http://www.robotics.net                 http://www.exario.net