nanog mailing list archives

Re: Wither DSL?

From: <up () 3 am>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 17:41:49 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 14 Aug 2001, Jason K. Schechner wrote:

Where is "here"?  If it's anywhere near the DC area I may have to make
some calls....

Here is PA.  However, I believe Verizon offers this plan throughout former
Bell Atlantic territory, including DC, and MD.  You need to ask for
"Virtual Office ISDN".  If you commit to 2 years it's down to $62/mo here
in PA, I think about $40 in DC, MD, VA and WV.