nanog mailing list archives

RE: White House Net security summit

From: Mike Bostardi <Mike.Bostardi () visitalk com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 09:46:05 -0700

More than likely laws will be passed that gives the Feds the ability to fine
you $100 US for not changing your passwords every 30days. IHMO this latest
"White House Meeting" is another example of the government attempting to
regulate something that they have no clue and no business in. Whats next a
committee on minimum router config standards...   I'm done