nanog mailing list archives

Re: Traffic statistic collector

From: Omachonu Ogali <missnglnk () vdi net>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 01:41:29 -0500 (EST)

A little script I wrote up that uses arts/cflowd/rrdtool to output to
an HTML page, I'm very open to comments since its still in beta stage.

http://noc.vdi.net/lusers/missnglnk/aslist/

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Jason Lixfeld wrote:

I'm working on a proposal to run some OCx circuits southbound to connect to
the NAPs and IX's of the world.  I need to calculate how much traffic I'm
sending to each member and to each members' customers.  I'm using cflowd to
gather info from the routers but I'm wondering if anyone knows of a
script/proggy/hack that can take an AS or a series of netblocks, run them
against the multiple cflowd data files, parse it out and spit out a MB/sec
figure of some sort.

--
Virtual Development Incorporated                        http://www.vdi.net
Omachonu Ogali                                           missnglnk () vdi net