nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT List Questions

From: Andrew Brown <twofsonet () graffiti com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 01:23:25 -0400

Should I not get copies of all messages to the list including my own?

i get copies of my posts.

Where can I get instructions on list usage and options?

http://www.nanog.org/aup.html

http://www.nanog.org/email.html

you're obviously subscribed to nanog-post (since you're posting) but
you should make sure that you're subscribed to nanog itself so that
you actually get the posts.  that might be the problem.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|
codewarrior () daemon org             * "ah!  i see you have the internet