nanog mailing list archives

RE: Please Format Your Posts

From: woods () weird com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 13:43:57 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Sunday, May 14, 2000 at 08:58:48 (-0700), Roeland Meyer (E-mail) wrote: ]
Subject: RE: Please Format Your Posts

1) some of us use mailers that won't let us change that easily.

Then please change your mailer -- do you really want to use such broken
software for mission critical things like NANOG discussions?  ;-)

I concur with what Charles says in another followup: every GUI MUA I've
ever touched is bloated, clunky, non-intuitive, slow, and mouse-click
heavy; unless of course you count VM under (X)emacs as a GUI MUA.....

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods () acm org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods () planix com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods () weird com>