nanog mailing list archives

Re: Quick fix

From: Simon Lockhart <simonl () rd bbc co uk>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 07:35:23 +0000

bandyrush () altavista com said:
I noticed that a number of individuals who post regularly to the NANOG
mailing list have keyboards with malfunctioning shift keys.  Since
working keyboards are so expensive, far beyond the financial means of
most poorly-paid technical workers, I humbly offer the following Perl
program, which you can use to filter your NANOG e-mail to correct
capitalization errors (procmail should do the trick for that).  For
example:

Date: 1 Mar 2000 20:11:04 -0800 (Thu 04:11 GMT)

You are a month early!

Simon
--
Simon Lockhart                       |   Tel: +44 (0)1737 839676
Internet Engineering Manager         |   Fax: +44 (0)1737 839516