nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

From: woods () most weird com (Greg A. Woods)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 22:33:35 -0500 (EST)

[ On Thursday, January 13, 2000 at 17:55:17 (-0800), Randy Bush wrote: ]
Subject: Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

the other day, having some questions about orbs and similar issues, i asked
some net.friends where there was a rational mailing list discussing such.
they laughed at me and said that rational discussion of anti-spam seemed
socially impossible.  thanks all for providing an empirical evidence, albeit
not formal proof.

Please let me just say that I believe your post has gone a long way
towards proving that your net.friends may not have been 100% right!

--
                                                        Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098      VE3TCP      <gwoods () acm org>      <robohack!woods>
Planix, Inc. <woods () planix com>; Secrets of the Weird <woods () weird com>