nanog mailing list archives

Re: Now the idiots at ORBS are probing random dial-ups

From: Mark Milhollan <mlm () ftel net>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 09:06:29 -0700

Barry Shein wrote:
[a criticism of ORBS and/or MAPS]

Jeezus Barry, did you have to re-start this thread?  It had just
freakin' died out from the last time someone started it.

Q: Is there any way to get one or both to stop?  A: No.

I'll leave the merits of either, or both, stopping, indeed the merits of
either organization overall, to the protracted thread once again making
it's way through NANOG.  Which I intend to miss.

Thank goodness for procmail.  I haven't filtered anything along these
lines prior to this, for reasons I can no longer fathom.

/mark