nanog mailing list archives

Re: IMRSS

From: Steven J Sobol <sjsobol () NorthShoreTechnologies net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:50:11 -0400

On Thu, Sep 09, 1999 at 11:37:09AM -0300, Daniel MacKay wrote:

Howdy.

The IMRSS open-mail-relay-protection service has listed one of my machines,
129.173.1.10, as an open mail relay, I dunno why, coz it ain't.  Several
regular mail peers have called me about this.

www.imrss.com has been down for the last several days, and none of the
phone numbers listed on the NSI contact page for imrss.org work.

Is anyone running this thing?  or is it an unattended dinosaur causing more
problems than it solves?

Ron Guilmette is the person to talk to. rfg () monkeys com or rfg () e-scrub com.

Or admin () imrss com, now that I think about it, but I am not sure whether
that's a bot or one of his actual e-mail addresses.

--
North Shore Technologies Corporation http://www.NorthShoreTechnologies.net
815 Superior Ave. #610, Cleveland, OH 44114-2702 216.619.2NET 888.480.4NET

I am the president and sole shareholder of NSTC. Thus, I feel comfortable
saying that my opinions do represent the official opinions of the company :)