nanog mailing list archives

Re: issues with DoC, ICANN, and NSI resolved

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 11:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

        Hello Ravi, Thank you for the heads up.  Is the prefered list
        for corrispondence on this subject still domain-policy  ?
                Tia, JimL
On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Ravi Pina wrote:
"The resolution of issues among the Department
 of Commerce, the Internet Corporation for
 Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), and Netowrk
 Solutions, Inc. (NSI) is embodied in five
 agreements (and the appendices to those
 agreements): . . ."
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/agreements/summary-factsheet.htm
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System   Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416       22nd So |   Give me Linux |
       | babydr () baby-dragons com | DesMoines  WA 98198 |     only on AXP |