nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG applicability (was: RE: )

From: "Sean Butler" <sbutler1 () tampabay rr com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 13:01:27 -0400

At 05:45 AM 9/22/99 -0700, Derek Balling wrote:

So now, even the age-old "litmus test" of "how do I program my Cisco to
do
that?" is a bad one?

Actually, in the case of service providers, this is exactly why the
"cisco-nsp () puck nether net" was established.  Well, it wasn't really
established at that site, but that's where it migrated later.  The list
is available for discussion of cisco service provider specific discussions
just like this one.  If you want to talk about Juniper routers, on the
other hand.... :-) :-)

There is a Juniper list at juniper-nsp () puck nether net, though it
doesn't get alot of traffic...

Subscriptions to:  juniper-nsp-request () puck nether net

/Sean
Sean Butler, CCIE #3897
AT&T Global Services -- OpenNet Support
Phone: 727-533-8830