nanog mailing list archives

Re: ALERT: Sean Donelan cuts fiber

From: "J.D. Falk" <jdfalk () cybernothing org>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:49:42 -0700

On 05/12/99, Brendan Coffey <bcoffey () connix com> wrote:

Does anyone think it inescapably odd that Sean Donelan _always_
knows the who, the what, the when, and the where of nearly _every_
fiber cut in North America (and occasionally beyond) nearly as soon
as it happens?

I'm thinking maybe he drives a backhoe on the side.

        Whatever his sources are, they're /good/ ones, and I think
        he should start a nonprofit so we can all make donations every
        time his info saves us grief.

        (In other words -- thanks, Sean!)

 ---------========== J.D. Falk <jdfalk () cybernothing org> =========---------
  |         "Well, you don't have to worship Cthulhu very long,          |
  |          but I'm told it's an interesting experience."               |
  |                                    -- Scott K. Stafford              |
 ----========== http://www.cybernothing.org/jdfalk/home.html ==========----