nanog mailing list archives

Re: Cisco TAC KRAP !!

From: "Neil J. McRae" <neil () domino org>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 12:50:33 +0100 (BST)

About Ascend TAC: It depends on which issue you ask them.
If you have Problems with MAX or TNT or "access equipment" you might
have a problem :-))

If you are talking with them about "core switches" like our (now lovely
workingi) BSTDX 9000's we purchased from them, you get 1A (means
FANTASTIC SUPPORT) service and support.

ahahaha, Yah right. Maybe in Germany but in the UK their support
of Cascade products is terrible. Their account management is non-existent.

We dumped all our ascend kit because of the absolute crap support in
Europe, Ascend are talking to various other bits of COLT now but
they don't stand a hells hope of selling anything. We just bought some
lovely new AccessPath boxes.

Neil.
--
Neil J. McRae - Alive and Kicking.