nanog mailing list archives

FYI Fwd: UUNet Outage Today...

From: "Brad S. Dreisbach" <bradd () dn net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:30:16 -0400 (EDT)

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 12:27:41 -0400
To: 911 () dn net
From: Scott Bethke <kbethke () ezy net>
Subject: FYI   Fwd: UUNet Outage Today...

Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:15:24 -0700
To: isp-marketing () isp-marketing com
From: joie <joie () cyber-star com>
Subject: UUNet Outage Today...
Sender: owner-isp-marketing () isp-marketing com

Again...I can't say enough about my confidence that UUNet will come around
to the same levelheadedness they had when they began...before all the pomp
set in...I hope so...but in the meantime I was just notified about the
following..

In case anyone is interested, UUNet is experiencing an outage so severe on
the west coast (USA) this morning that their remaining routers are so
overloaded it is impacting all of their customers everywhere.

I'd like to see the RFO on this one!

joie
CSNetwork MultiMedia CyberCafe Industry

_________________ • The ISP-MARKETING Discussion List • _________________
To Remove, Send an Email To: mailto:remove-isp-marketing () isp-marketing com
To Join, Send an Email To:  mailto:join-isp-marketing () isp-marketing com

ChooseYourMail  --  Visit us at ISPCON
             http://www.chooseyourmail.com/ISPinfo1.cfm
                        The only opt-in, ISP-supported, email ad program

Brad Dreisbach ~ Unix Systems Engineer
digitalNATION ~ www.dedicatedserver.com
Phone: 703-642-2800 ~ Fax: 703-642-3747
Work: www.dn.net ~ Personal: home.dn.net/~bradd