nanog mailing list archives

Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?

From: Kuniaki Kondo <kuniaki () iij ad jp>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 10:27:19 +0900

From: Emiko KOYAMA <emiko () ntt-wt co jp>
Subject: Re: European/Asian equivalents to NANOG?
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 00:50:02 +0900

In Japan, as presented in NANOG11, we have JANOG meeting 2 times a year,
everything is discussed in Japanese though.
(Next meeting will be in Kyoto 18 December 1998)
http://www.janog.gr.jp

  Maybe, JANOG is having english page.
  http://www.janog.gr.jp/index-e.html

#to subscribe JANOG mailing list , you may sent to janog-ctl () janog gr jp to
#write "subscribe" at SUBJECT field.

Any questions reguarding JANOG, please contact to Mr.Takashi Arano
arano () ntt ocn ne jp.

  Maybe JANOG Contact is secretariat () janog gr jp.

Thank you.

---
Kuniaki Kondo
kuniaki () iij ad jp
Internet Initiative Japan Inc.

Emiko

"Barry Raveendran Greene" <bgreene () cisco com> writes:

Lets fill in the E-mail addresses:

   zanog - (south)Africa           (do not have it with me)
   nanog - North America           nanog () merit edu
   eof   - European                        eof-list () ripe net
   apops - Asia/Pacific            apops () apnic net
   enredo - Latin America          enredo () reacciun ve

I've heard rumors of another ops list in the Mid-East/Gulf States.

In Korea, we have nog () nog or kr, and a home page at http://www.nog.or.kr.
However, everything is written in Korean, so it is probably of marginal
interest to most NANOG folks...

Our Korean NOG tends to meet every other month (schedule generally
depends on the host), almost always in Seoul.