nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is the .to (Tonga) domain completely rogue and should be removed?

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 15:46:15 -0400

On Thu, Oct 01, 1998 at 02:23:30PM -0400, Barry Shein wrote:

Unfortunately, as of right this minute, 10/1 at 2:20PM EDT, these porn
domain forgers are back on the Tonga site and spamming away again
forging our domain name into their spams.

Barry.

Court cases have been won against spammers forging others' domains.

Suggestion: Concentrate on slamming these losers in court instead of railing
against the TLD admins.

I mean, I don't doubt you've already initiated legal action, but the
discussion we're having is counterproductive.

--

Anyone who spams me will be subject to torture by Jake,
my killer attack hedgehog, and/or Lizzy and Junior, my man-eating iguanas.