nanog mailing list archives

Re: Internet 1, Backhoe 0

From: Dan Watts <dwatts () vitts com>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 1998 13:32:24 -0400

At 01:12 PM 10/9/98 -0400, you wrote:

I have a pretty good source for custom tshirts..
I can check into pricing if these shirts arent being made by anyone yet.

Whats the tshirt design?

Picture on the front or back?
Any wording on them? If so.. what?

How about a nice ecru polo shirt, with the design on the left breast pocket?
Dunno about wording though. I think just the design would be enough.

I'd order a half dozen of those for some of our NOC staff.

I can have the 'backhoe-targeted-in-gun-sights'  picture made this evening
sometime.
Hmm.. probably will make several different versions and let folks vote on
which is the
preferred one.

Of course, someone could already be doing this, and I could be way behind on
this. Seems to me I remember this mentioned a few months back..

Now just if we could get those t-shirts with
backhoes-targeted-in-gun-sights,
then that'd be 20-30 orders right there, easily.

--
Dan Watts
Vitts Networks