nanog mailing list archives

Re: Black Hole Vixie/RBL

From: "Edward S. Marshall" <emarshal () logic net>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 17:24:28 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, David Lesher wrote:
I find it absolutely incredible that the NANOG crowd is wasting
ANY time debating with Allisat. Have you folks had your heads in
IOS too long, or been sniffing reactor fuel?

This is a side-effect of a DoS (Denial of Sushi/Sashimi) attack. It makes
you irritable, and thus causes you to reply to trolls. :-)

(Sorry, inet-access segway...)

--
Edward S. Marshall <emarshal () logic net> />  Who would have thought that we  -o)
http://www.logic.net/~emarshal/        // would be freed from the Gates of  /\\