nanog mailing list archives

Re: Exodus / Clue problems

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:25:42 -0500

On Mon, Nov 16, 1998 at 07:55:05AM -0500, alex () nac net wrote:

Could be brute-force?

On Sun, 15 Nov 1998 sigma () pair com wrote:

  Sorry to cross post, but is there anyone monitoring this list
from Exodus with 1/2 a clue who might be able to help me?  I called the
NOC with an in-progress abuse and was told :

  1) We don't know who owns that IP
  2) We can't get into our own routers

It's interesting that the people who normally post here from Exodus have
not said a word or offered any help at all.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."