nanog mailing list archives

Re: was i asleep when the gtld servers had the worse problem today?

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:53:07 -0500

On Thu, Nov 12, 1998 at 11:13:47AM -0600, Stephen Sprunk wrote:
Small problems in the root servers, Holtzman
added, are "routine," and usually go unnoticed. "On
any given day, we have some kind of problem with
one of the root servers. It's fairly typical. This is
a little worse in that it's returning something, rather
than nothing."

David, since I'm pretty sure you're reading this list, will you please
stop spin doctoring and start doing your job?

Thank you.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."