nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: FW: Removal from APNIC lists

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 22 May 1998 17:24:52 -0400

On Thu, May 21, 1998 at 08:11:08PM -0500, Jim Fleming wrote:
I guess you were not following this NANOG list...
...the Galaxy 4 satellite has been lost...

Despite that G4 is still operational...as well as G5, and G6.
There are plenty of resources for the Asia/Pacific region.

G4 is inop, the payload has been disabled.

There are also plenty of resources for the area that NANOG
supposedly covers...(i.e. G1)...after you get your pagers fixed
maybe you could take a look at working on G0 and G1...
:-)

G _0_?

Ok, now I'm convinced.  You're not an agent provocateur, you're just a
moron.

Cjeers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com