nanog mailing list archives

Re: a little thought on exchanging traffic

From: Paul Mansfield <paulm () uk psi com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 12:48:00 +0100 (BST)

On Wed, 20 May 1998, Sean Donelan wrote:
The fundamental problem is there are no magic pixie dust in this business.
Sure, some people like to put out press releases saying how they've solved
all the worlds problems using the Magic Frambulator.  But what they've usually
done is ignored half the problem.

Hey, I saw one of those new Magic ones last week at "Frambulators R Us".

Way too expensive though, we've had to stick to good old fashioned Clockwork
Frambulators (electric ones still being unreliable, and steam-powered ones
outlawed under Californian emissions legislation).

:-)

Paul
----
P Mansfield, Senior SysAdmin PSINet, +44-1223-577577x2611/577611 fax:577600
*** If a grand piano had a rubout key, I'd be a concert pianist by now! ***