nanog mailing list archives

Re: secure router access

From: Jared Mauch <jared () puck nether net>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 19:49:56 -0400

        The service provider images have support for it.

        Ask your isp-team rep for how to gain access to the images.

        - Jared

On Fri, May 15, 1998 at 03:54:22PM +0000, Nisar Ali wrote:
Only IOS 11.3, to my knowledge, has support for encrypted telnet session in
the enterprise images. It would have been better to have that support in other
images as well AND in service provider images also(in my opinion at least).

--
       Work: jared () qual net - We Make The Internet Work for Your Business
             9-5pm(ET) 800 637 4424x2634 - 24x7 NOC - 800 424 3223