nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP Space Management Software

From: "Douglas S. Ring" <dsring () swbell net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:39:50 -0600 (CST)

Check out Accugraph's ___NEW___ IP Software.
Tom Chaves tom () accugraph com can probably
give you some more info on the __latest__
release.

-Douglas Ring

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998, Cathy Allison wrote:

Check out NetID at
http://www.baynetworks.com/Products/nav/f_netid_3_0.html. It's an
enterprise IP address, DNS and DHCP management product. Has added
functionality for VLSM design - recursively partitions networks and
automatically calculates subnet masks.

Cathy Allison