nanog mailing list archives

Re: Government scrutiny is headed our way

From: "Jay R. Ashworth" <jra () scfn thpl lib fl us>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 16:42:53 -0400

On Wed, Jun 17, 1998 at 12:36:02PM -0400, Dean Robb wrote:
Think what a nicer place the 'Net would be if there were an agency that
could FORCE those who refuse to cooperate in our grand cooperative venture
to play nice or not play at all.

Paul Vixie.

:-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                jra () baylink com
The Suncoast Freenet      "Two words: Darth Doogie."  -- Jason Colby,

Managing Editor, Top Of The Key sports e-zine ------------ http://www.totk.com