nanog mailing list archives

Re: OFF TOPIC

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () skipper robotics net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 1998 23:09:52 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 15 Jun 1998, Erich A. Boehm wrote:

On Sun, Jun 14, 1998 at 04:12:03PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:

Cheers,
-- jr 'if everyone has a gun, no one will hijack the plane' a

Someone will try and people will die.
If no one has a gun, no one can hijack a plane.

I know this has nothing to do with NANOG but...

Why on earth not? You could hijack the plane with other weapons if no one
else had a gun. I agree with Jay, if everybody had a gun no one would
hijack the plane. Anyway, this has nothing to do with NANOG and I have
been up for way to long.

<>
Nathan Stratton                         Telecom & ISP Consulting
www.robotics.net                        nathan () robotics net

sorry couldn't resist,
Erich