nanog mailing list archives

Re: How to document threats from pro or anti spam terrorists?

From: John Hawkinson <jhawk () bbnplanet com>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 15:27:39 -0500 (EST)

I got almost a dozen emails regarding this subject. Fine.

To get this and other non-operations topics off nanog I have
setup off-nanog () power net. To subscribe send email to:

    off-nanog-subscribe () power net

Unsubscribe works the same way. We use ezmlm.

Unfortunately, you're not first.

nodlist () nodewarrior net was created in September of 1997 for the
purpose of discussions that didn't fit the NANOG charter (mail to
nodlist-request () nodewarrior net) by Christoer Hoff
<hoff () nodewarrior net>.

Whether it was a good idea or not, surely we don't need two
such things.

Please take a moment to explain how your list differs, and consider
axe-ing it in favor of that which came first.

--jhawk