nanog mailing list archives

Re: RealPlayer problems

From: Henry Linneweh <linneweh () concentric net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 1998 09:23:23 -0800

Error #14 Requested file not found. The link you followed
may be outdated or inaccurate.

Now it would be nice to get rid of that error and get a real link,
I would like a functional URL  for audio/video

Henry R. Linneweh

Chris Whittenburg wrote:

Greetings - to pick up today's real audio/visual NANOG feeds, please
revisit the Web page:

      http://www.nanog.org/mtg-9802/update.html

I tried for two days, and wasn't able to get the audio or
video to work more than a couple minutes.

If the problem was the internet connection to the hotel,
couldn't someone have used an analog dialup link to
deliver the encoded content to the head end?  I mean,
we're talking 8 kbps audio here... I would have gladly
sacrificied the unusable video.

regards,
chris
--
Chris Whittenburg
Data Network Mechanic                   (918) 590-5845

--
™¢4i1å