nanog mailing list archives

Re: System And Network Monitoring

From: Derek Balling <dredd () megacity org>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 1998 16:10:56 -0800 (PST)

Actually, no, that's just my bad. I listed the wrong URL. :)  (I was in a
hurry, couldn't find the REAL URL, and did a search, finding a DIFFERENT
sysmon product).

You were on there, but pointed at some lame-o Winbloze program. :)

My apologies for the confusion. The fkware.com software wasn't even
considered (and remains that way).