nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network Operators and smurf

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () Relcom EU net>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 14:12:50 +0400 (MSD)

Usially the low-end traffic is symmetrical. The problem is that CEF code
and other anty-frauding realisations are appearing for the high-end
routers, white they are nessesary for the low-end routers and useless for
the core routers. For cisco, we need this future for 4500/4700/3640/2511
ASAP, 720x slightly, and don't need it for 75xx at all.