nanog mailing list archives

Re: Spammer Bust

From: Dannyman <dannyman () dannyland org>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 11:25:08 -0500

On Fri, Sep 05, 1997 at 09:03:39AM -0700, Rich Haddock wrote:
Congratulations on your bust. This is very encouraging.
Now you folks at rust.net can start an anti-snail-mail spam (all those
stupid coupons, furniture store and grocery store ads) service.
I would pay money for that.  It would be most gratifying to see some
40-year old Safeway manager walking off in handcuffs after the Feds
raided his store, having confiscated several dumb terminals, samples
of food matching the vicious adds he sent me, and quite possibly some
actual cans of SPAM itself.

My, what a funny-looking troll ...

--
  //Dan  -=-     This message brought to you by djhoward () uiuc edu    -=-
\\/yori  -=-     HOME PAGE! http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/djhoward/     -=-