nanog mailing list archives

Subject lines (was Re: Eugene Kashpureff's...)

From: David Carmean <dlc () avtel net>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 15:12:00 -0800

On Wed, Nov 26, 1997 at 08:38:00AM -0800, Randy Bush wrote:

I'm starting to automatically delete
NANOG messages and I'm afraid I'm going to miss something
important.

You're kidding, right?

Threads on this list have a historical tendency to drift far from
the original subject and Subject:.  I've always wondered why,
given that there is a higher proportion of old-timers here than
mosts lists.

--
David Carmean                                           <dlc () avtel net>
Avtel Communications, Santa Barbara, CA                 +1-805-730-7740

                "Karma Police, arrest this man!"
                                                --Radiohead