nanog mailing list archives

Re: Outage Reports

From: Cyril Jaouich <twiggy () twiggy ican net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 00:24:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 14 May 1997, Rizwan Ahmad wrote:

Hi, I have been asked to put together a data base of internet outages and
trouble spots on a daily basis.  I was wondering what mail lists, web
pages, and other tools are there out there that will help me with this
task.

        Subscribe to outage () dal net, MCI and Sprint post there, you also
get outage on IRC servers and a few other.

-= Twiggy =- Cyril Jaouich (CJ837, cjaouich () acc ca, twiggy () ican net)
  ACC MONTREAL INTERNET TECHNICAL SUPPORT / DATAOPS EASTERN CANADA
  ACC SUPPORT TECHNIQUE INTERNET MONTREAL / DATAOPS CANADA EST