nanog mailing list archives

Re: PacBell

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 1997 20:12:44 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Jun 1997, Jay Adelson wrote:

I'd be interested in whatever stability or staffing issues you've had
with the PAIX, since you're the first to mention it.  I can't fix what
doesn't seem broken.

Also, if you could mention what services you think we should offer in order
to be "worth while," I'd appreciate it.

Well when we fist started it was 24/7. I am sorry I said people I should
have said peers. You guys have a great place, and I am happy I have
hardware there. It will take time for more people to connect, but it is
looking good so far. Hay, you guys pulled it off. I have a nice NAP, and I
can't give space away. :-)

Keep up the good work DEC.