nanog mailing list archives

Re: InterNIC whois not answering?

From: Mark Kosters <markk () internic net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 1997 18:31:26 -0400 (EDT)

There are some server hardware problems on some equipment we are using
on a temporary basis. They are being fixed by the sys admins and
hardware support as we speak.

Mark

PS. You are welcome to send mail to action () internic net to report
system troubles. There is NOC personnel that are responsible to monitor
that account.

Having the same problems myself.  Traceroute to rs.internic.net works
fine, but I get nothing back from it at all.

--

Mark Kosters              markk () internic net        +1 703 742 4795
                  InterNIC Registration Services