nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSP ... New Information

From: Paul Ferguson <pferguso () cisco com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:57:31 -0400

At 10:38 AM 06/11/97 -0500, Phil Howard wrote:

One way is to divide the IP space up into value tiers and bid for it.
I'm sure NSI would be more than willing to do this :)

Oh, no. Not this thread again. Somehow I get the feeling that the
signal/noise ratio is about to taka a nosedive again.

This issues has been hashed, and re-hashed, to death on various
mailing lists, to include NANOG. I would suggest that if this
is an issue that you wish to discuss/pursue, please take it to
the PIARA mailing list: piara-request () apnic net

- paul