nanog mailing list archives

Re: root nameserver problems ?

From: Eric Germann <ekgermann () cctec com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 12:39:22 -0400

However, if you can coordinate the power outage AND the fiber cut, then you
can get two for one on your outages.  Minimize the downtime.  Is
MFS/WorldCom listening?

At 03:54 PM 7/17/97 -0700, Myk O'Leary wrote:
Earlier, Dan Foster said:
P.S. I *really* liked that MAE-Mir idea. I'm sure the Russians would really
appreciate a cash infusion that MFS/Worldcom would bring by buying co-lo
space
on Mir for this. ;-)

Yeah, but that unsightly fibre run to the station would only get in the
way...(not to mention make it real easy to get cut by a back-hoe...) =)

--
-Myk
         Myk O'Leary (System Administrator) --> moleary () ironlight com