nanog mailing list archives

Re: URGENT: Operational Integrity Problem with IQ-INTERNET.COM

From: robbie () tomservo mindspring com
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 21:18:43 -0500 (EST)

In our previous episode, Howard C. Berkowitz was heard to say:

FYI, I have received several spams from this source in the last few days,
and have sent complaints to appropriate abuse/postmaster accounts at
providers including Sprint.  The question in my mind is increasingly not
what is in the source client's mind, but whether the traffic is violating
Sprint's usage policies.

Anyone else been receiving abuse from this source?

iq-internet.com / net is Jeff "Spam King" Slaton's latest
scheme. Sprint has said several times that they are
"re-working" their spam policy, and that a new, improved
policy would be availible Real Soon Now, and might even
be enforced.

Robbie

--
Robbie Honerkamp