nanog mailing list archives

Re: Horrible Service Agreements

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () devel nacs net>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 18:41:03 -0500

On Mon, Dec 01, 1997 at 02:04:48PM -0500, Dean Anderson wrote:

Furthermore, I suspect the "concern" is mostly smoke too. Despite all the
claims of spammer problems, I have not seen any significant change in the
amount spam I receive over the last 6 months, and I seem to get a lot from
the same sources.  They don't get shut off, and then pop up somewhere else,

How many ISP's are really going to disconnect spammers?

We have, and a lot of other ISP's of varying size have.

actually disconnected a spam customer? How come cyberpromo and savoynet are
still connected?  They must connect to someone who connects to someone...

CP is down. Savoynet is supposed to be down, though that's under debate.

--
  Steve Sobol, Tech Support, New Age Consulting Service, Inc. 216 619-2000
  sjsobol @ nacs.net      http://www.nacs.net/support (Under Construction)

  Need to get in touch? Use AOL Instant Messenger! My screen name: SJSobol