nanog mailing list archives

Re: Network MOO?

From: Eric Osborne <osborne () terra net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 17:25:41 -0400 (EDT)

There are terms of use for the IPNmoo, basically that your marketing
folks won't run around badmouthing other people when you find out
about other people's outages through it.  So you need to get an account
to log in.  Mail kc () nlanr net or labovit () merit edu to find out more
about it.

I hadn't been able to connect at all to the port listed on the web page,
but perhaps it's been moved.  I'll write to the nlanr folks and see what I
can find out, tho.

It's very useful, but like the infamous outage-discussion mailing lists,
two is not better.  :-)

                      -Bill Woodcock

True.  true.  very true.
Ah, well - I'll circular-file my earlier proposal, and see what I can find out
about IPNmoo.

eric