nanog mailing list archives

Re: how to protect name servers against cache corruption

From: "William Allen Simpson" <wsimpson () greendragon com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 97 00:21:45 GMT

The Ferguson quote was on the NANOG list, and seemed very mild, but I
don't understand where the other quotes came from.  Am I experiencing
mail loss?

From: craig () ishiboo com
Can we please get back to the more adult discussion of the issues and
leave the childish attacks on peoples intelligence, heritage, personal
habits and the like to a more proper forum?  this list is begining to
remind me of a bad Beavis and Butthead nightmare.  It would be most
enjoyable to not have to see the following in the future.

For example: