nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting social phenomenon...

From: Dirk Harms-Merbitz <dirk () orlando power net>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 12:37:10 -0700 (PDT)

But it is great if you need to explain stuff to connected clients. Just
forward a message from nanog...

Dirk

On Fri, 25 Apr 1997, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

Why are so many people (who should know better!) posting "why is the
Internet broken" messages to NANOG?  I mean, it's not like the mail is
going to get delivered until AFTER the problem is fixed!

Kinda reminds me of the individuals who show up in the IETF terminal
room unable to configure TCP/IP on their Win95 laptop.

Come on people, THINK.  E-mail is not an efficient way of discussing
an outage in progress!

                                        ---Rob