nanog mailing list archives

Re: NSF claiming ownership to com/org/net

From: epimentel () northstar mediaone com (Ed Pimentel)
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 09:55:21 -0400

Hank Nussbacher wrote:

It's as if some bidder had won a five-year contract to run a
restaurant
overlooking the Grand Canyon, a restaurant that had been previously
been
run by a previous contractor ... and at the end of the five-year
contract,
the contractor announces that it plans to stay forever and not pay
rent
anyone ever again.

Hank Nussbacher
IAHC member

 This mailing list has gone from being network ops related to satisfying

the gastronomic and culinary predilection of  a few.

Can we do an arp clear cache on this type of news thread? :-)

-Ed Pimentel

 Disclaimer:
 These are my own comments and does not reflect anyone else's view.