nanog mailing list archives

Re: GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))

From: Nathan Stratton <nathan () netrail net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 23:54:36 -0400 (EDT)

Sorry to send thsi twice, i.e. we can change and modiy our gated?

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Bill Fenner wrote:

In message <199610180549.AAA14323 () freeside fc net>you write:
So did they get all the nasty crashing bugs out of
Netstar's broken version of gated?

Netstar no longer uses their own modified gated; you can run whatever release of gated you like.  The magic now
happens below the routing socket, as opposed to in gated itself.

  Bill

Nathan Stratton           CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales () netrail net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34